Yup. It came, and I’ve forgotten to reply about this. Hey! I’m allowed, it’s been a busy week. But here I am to thank the oh so lovely CombatBabe who makes me giggle and feel good about being me. How could I not give her love back.
As always there are rules. Though I will admit I am never one to follow them much. I do pick and choose which rules seem ok enough that perhaps I will wish to follow. Anyways, here they are:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award to up to
- Include this set of rules.
Seven Things about Me:
- I’m a work in progress that has a few shining moments, though some are a lot less than stellar.
- I am obsessed with octopi (I cannot just say octopus as I like more than one) and steampunk. It’s sexy and so me.
- I try to watch the original 3 Star Wars movies all in a row as much as I can.
- I believe one expression girl is to not be idolized.(I do wish that she would learn to show more than one look though, it bothers me.)
- I like numbers because they’re easy to memorize, but Palindromes are my favorites. Im obsessed with them.
- I love tea, but if I don’t want to drink it and want my caffeine, I cannot get enough Dr. Pepper, Cherry Dr. Pepper, or Mt. Dew. (Drink Mt. Dew and you’ll discover what quenches thirsts like no other.)
- I’m a lovely mix of sarcasm, dramatics, and a little of this and a little of that. I sit off center and a little to the left, or is it the right? Maybe it’s actually up, or perhaps down?
Nominations!!(Or as I say, pass the torture! )
Knocked Over By A Feather – Sweet, down to earth, and brings me smiles with her truths.
My Spoken Heart – Honest and true and able to relate to.
Nahn Fiction – If you want to have smiles every day, you fill find them here.