Seems like I’ve been slacking. I was going through noting what I received whilst I was distracted, and found a bunch of awards I’ve yet to respond to. So I figured I would put this all together in one post for you guys. Makes it a bit easier.
Merber over at Knocked over by a feather nominated me for Very Inspiring Award. I like this one, I’ve gotten it once before, but I like it. It’s pretty. Anyways, rules!
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
So, first part, done, second part, done, 3rd,
1. As I was typing this out, a stick bug flew onto my head.
2. Said stick bug was eaten by the one dog when I yelped and called for “Oh mighty Hunter”
3. I wear a claddagh ring, and have only had to replace it once since I was 14 years old. (it fell into a pile when I as moving and couldn’t find it.
4. I keep debating if I should cut my hair short again.
5. I wish I was a faerie sometimes and play pranks on people all day. Not that I don’t already.
6. I am singing Sweet Caroline very loud and off key right now.
7. I don’t know why I’m singing Sweet Caroline, it just happened.
Part 4… Nominees. (since there are 3 awards, I don’t know if I’ll give out so many, let’s just see what I can come up with.
OK, that’s close to the amount I’m suppose to get, I need to save some for the rest.
The ever so awesome Mauldinfamily1 nominated me for this one.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So here goes, 7 things about me.. new ones.
1. I’m now singing White and Nerdy.
2. I’m on to my 4th cup of tea in the past 3 hours.
3. My glasses are dirty.
4. My car has a flat tire.
5. My car has another flat tire.
6. I’m without a car, it has 2 flat tires.
7. I can complain about a car and make it seem like facts.
4. Disorderly Chickadee
5. Knocked Over by A Feather
7. Harsh Reality
8. The Lone She Wolf
12. She Said What?
14. Sophia Leo
15. The War in my Brain
The awesome Girl and the Reporter sent this one my way.
Rules for Liebster Award:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself.
2) Answer the questions the blogger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
3) Choose eleven people to give this award to and link them in your post.
4) Go to their blogs and tell them.
1. I’m 5’5″
2. I use the force.
3.Yoda is my homeboy.
4. I am the brain to your Pinky.
5. Accepting apps for my missing Watson.
6. Wishing that I could live everywhere and no where. A nomad that makes money.
7. I want to train dogs to be therapy dogs.
8. When all else fails, I call for the wookies.
9. My tea is empty and I need to find more.
10. I want a tea party.
11. My foot is asleep on me.
Questions for me:
1. What State (or city) do live in? PA
2. How long have you been blogging? a few months, September I think.
3. Why did you start blogging? Because I felt a need to write down what I’m trying to figure out about my depression and rape.
4 Why did you choose WordPress instead of another platform? Was the most logical choice.
5. Are you on twitter, why? No, I didn’t want to
6. Are you not on twitter, why? please see above
7. If you can be an animal, which one? Octopus today, they have a lot of arms to accomplish many things.
8. Other than writing, what other talents do you have? photography, sketching, painting, multiple languages (ok 3 others), piano, flute, using the force, being a ninja.
9. Has blogging changed you life? Just helped me to get out what’s on my mind to feel better.
10. Will you nominate eleven other people for this award?Probably not
11. Is this your first award? Nope, but the first for this one I think.
My Questions for you!
1. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?
2. What is your favorite day of the year?
3. What is your personal theme song?
4. If I have 10 cookies, and you take 3, what do you have?
5. You are stranded in space, what is your one item you must have with you?
6. You just stole Trump’s hair, where do you hide it?
7. Why do you put up with me?
8. Clowns? Scary, or cool?
9. This fairytale will describe your life…
10. If you were a superhero, who would you be?
11. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done and why?
Ok, Final one guys!
It’s from the ever friendly and loveable stormtropper, TwinDaddy.
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate some other blogs
- Post a comment on these blogs letting them know you nominated them (are you sure? Can’t I just ping back?)
Ok more on me (wow, you guys were treated to a lot of me today, this could be bad.)
1. I still am without tea.
2. I want candy, runts preferably.
3. My optical drive needs replaced, I just cannot find the right screw driver. Did you take it?
4. I broke my nose once, it saved my face.
5. I broke a lot of bones growing up.
6. I need to shower.
7. I have run out of nominees and am repeating people.
And I think that’s about all I can do without too many more getting multiple awards. Thanks everyone!! You made me happy.