Someone thought I was inspiring!
So, It seems that one of new friends( lennon Sundance) has bequest to me, an award! The Inspiring Blogger Award. I decided to repsond now whilst I think up what to entertain you with today.
RULES (as usual)
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their
specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Random Me Things!
- I’m obsessed with picking scabs. (gross, yes, but cannot help it, impulse control people, impulse control)
- I was introduced to The Amazing Screw-On Head yesterday, and wish I could get more of it. (How could you not with lines like you went on and on about how sweet the candy was, then told me not to put it in my mouth, then got mad at me when I did.”
” If by candy you mean ancient forbidden evil, then yes, I told you not to put it in your mouth.
I think your forbidden evil is as fresh as a daisy. “
- I have problems eating certain things that are white… mayo, sour cream, cottage cheese, tofu (it’s a texture thing, I think)
- I mock and use sarcasm because I can, and because I don’t know how to otherwise.
- I use the Force as much as I can, every moment of every day.
- I know where in the world Carmon San Diego is.
- Waldo could never hide from me.
Now, for the nominations! (don’t worry, I won’t do 15)
- Torino Diary. (love the photos! )
- Stuph Blog (yes I know, you have this already, but I cannot help it TAG)
- Knocked Over by a Feather (she makes me happy)
- Mind of a Mouse (use to be Jaschmehl)
- My Spoken Heart (again, makes me smile )
- Rarasaur (yes yes, I know, you have this one already)
- Alice At Wonderland (yes, if one Alice gets it, the other must! )
- Healing Heart (because what is not inspiring about this one?)
I’d add more, but I’m drawing a blank.