What? Blog of the Year Award?
So today as I was sitting waiting for an interview, my phone buzzes with an alert telling me that rarasaur has pinged me for blog of the year award. What? Silly people. What shall I do with that?
Apparently there are rules for this…
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5 You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
But I like these rules better….
Blog the Year (2012) Blogger Award Rules
- Display the award logo on your blog. –> (over there)
- Link back to the person who nominated you. (check, check, check it out)
- State 5 things about yourself. (it’s below)
- Pass the award onto random other bloggers and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back (that will come give it time)
- Link back to the Blog of the Year 2012 Rules page so people can read the real, complete, and fully accurate rules of this slightly-different blogger award (Copy and paste are my friends)
Ok that is out of the way, now things about me.
- I’m in a sarcastic and rather dramatic mood from being stressed.
- I’ve been randomly singing songs and fitting them into every conversation that I can.
- Star Wars, BSG, and Firefly is where it’s at. (Need I say more than that?!)
- Today I’ve found ways to insert cognitive into every conversation. Even if it’s just random yelling. Bazinga!
- I love you like a fat kid loves cake.
Alright and the nominations are….
- CombatBabe- Sarcasm. Just sarcasm that makes my day lovie!
- JumpForJoy – When I need a pick me up or a smile, seeing the photos here are my cure.
- ROS – Because I know how much he LOVES getting awards.
- Nhan-Fiction – Special messages and pick me ups all the time.
And this would be my farewell so I can get back to my regualr scheduled programming.